Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
This class no longer exists in the game! It has been merged with the Predator.
X Hunter - The X Hunter looks like a regular tier 3 Hunter, but has another extra barrel: a big one. The Hunter, however, only has a medium and small one. This makes the X hunter a very powerful class in comparison to its tier 3 underling. The X Hunter currently still exists in the mobile edition of diep.io.
See Class Tree
|To X Hunter||
As X Hunter
- Even more predictions: Unlike the other classes in the Sniper branch, the Hunter class fires its strongest bullet last. So in order to deal the maximum amount of damage with one clip, you will have to predict where your target will be even more.
- Flee: This is not a positive outcome of a duel, but is necessary when your health has dropped dangerously low. That way, you can save your life and be prepared the next attack.
- Lose aiming: You must hit spot on the target's hull to deal the maximum amount of damage.
Against X Hunter
- Outnumbering: Try to outnumber the X Hunter. Even though they can fire powerful shots, they can't destroy many targets in a short amount of time.
- Unpredictable movements: A great way to get rid of the X Hunter. By having "weird" movement pattern, the X Hunter will hopefully miss all shots.
- X Hunter shots actually have a pattern if you fire them manually.
- The X Hunter was merged with the Predator August 9th, 2016.
|Tier 2||Flank Guard • Machine Gun • Sniper • Twin|
|Tier 3||Assassin • Auto 3 • Destroyer • Gunner • Hunter • Overseer • Quad Tank • Smasher • Trapper • Tri-Angle • Triple Shot • Twin Flank|
|Tier 4||Annihilator • Auto 5 • Auto Gunner • Auto Smasher • Auto Trapper • Battleship • Booster • Factory • Fighter • Gunner Trapper • Hybrid • Landmine • Manager • Mega Trapper • Necromancer • Octo Tank • Overlord • Overtrapper • Penta Shot • Predator • Ranger • Rocketeer • Skimmer • Spike • Sprayer • Spread Shot • Stalker • Streamliner • Tri-Trapper • Triple Twin • Triplet|
|Special||Dominator • Mothership|
|Mobs||Bosses||Defender • Fallen Overlord • Fallen Booster • Guardian • Summoner|
|Other||Arena Closer • Dominator|
|Triangles||Base Drone • Crasher • Drone|
|Other||Discontinued||Auto Tank • Machine Gun (v2) • Mega Smasher • Predator (old) • Sprayer (old) • X Hunter|