|This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Archive Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Archive Wiki by .
Triple Twin – It is, like the name suggests, just 3 twins equally spaced at 120° each of which one always points towards the cursor. The Triple Twin has 6 cannons in total.
See Class Tree
|To Triple Twin||
As Triple Twin
- Focus and spread fire: Triple Twin is the only tank that can both focus (2 guns on each) and spread (point at 3 different dirrection) their firepower. Depending on what you are dealing with, either focus or spread is more effective. Example:
- -When you have to deal with 1 tank only, focus your firepower.
- -When attack multi target, try to allign them in your line of fire so you can do as much damage to many enemies as possible.
- I'm invincible: Like the Twin Flank, Triple Twin still has weak points but they are much smaller. But that still doesn't mean you can rush straight into the battlefield.
Against Triple Twin
- Aim for their weak points: It is possible to kill a Triple Twin even if it's raging at you. Simply aim at their weak points and shoot.
- Suprise attack: Many tanks can do this well, such as the Booster, Stalker or even Necromancer if well used. Because Triple Twin players got an idea in their head as: "This tank is (nearly) invincible", they might stunt or panic against sudden attack.
- Solo warrior: Because most Triple Twins don't have a lot of Movement Speed and absolutely no recoil, you can gather a group and destroy it before it can get away.
- A very effective build: 3/2/0/7/7/7/7/0 because:
- -Triple Twin require a lot of firepower to withstand and counter an incoming attack.
- -High health so you can take some damage without dying. Otherwise, you will die really quickly.
|Tier 2||Flank Guard • Machine Gun • Sniper • Twin|
|Tier 3||Assassin • Auto 3 • Destroyer • Gunner • Hunter • Overseer • Quad Tank • Smasher • Trapper • Tri-Angle • Triple Shot • Twin Flank|
|Tier 4||Annihilator • Auto 5 • Auto Gunner • Auto Smasher • Auto Trapper • Battleship • Booster • Factory • Fighter • Gunner Trapper • Hybrid • Landmine • Manager • Mega Trapper • Necromancer • Octo Tank • Overlord • Overtrapper • Penta Shot • Predator • Ranger • Rocketeer • Skimmer • Spike • Sprayer • Spread Shot • Stalker • Streamliner • Tri-Trapper • Triple Twin • Triplet|
|Special||Dominator • Mothership|
|Mobs||Bosses||Defender • Fallen Overlord • Fallen Booster • Guardian • Summoner|
|Other||Arena Closer • Dominator|
|Triangles||Base Drone • Crasher • Drone|
|Other||Discontinued||Auto Tank • Machine Gun (v2) • Mega Smasher • Predator (old) • Sprayer (old) • X Hunter|