|This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Archive Wiki by .|
Smasher - The Smasher is a tank without any barrels, so it is unable to shoot. To unlock the Smasher, one must reach Level 30 with the basic tank. There are only 4 Stat Upgrades that are available to the smasher: Health Regeneration, Max Health, Body Damage, and Movement Speed. It can upgrade its stats 10 times, unlike the usual 7. It is very good for defense and has a lot of movement speed. Its lack of guns means that the Smasher and its upgrades can only attack by melee.
- Shares hull design with Dominator.
- Doesn't have any weapon.
As the Smasher
- Kill larger, slower tanks
- Kill tanks that aren't noticing you
- Try to stealthily approach tanks from the back.
- If you upgrade speed, try to chase down certain types of tanks like Tri-angles and Boosters.
- Approach spread shots. Their small bullets pack a punch against this type of tank.
- Try killing a maxed out spike.
- Play with a high-damage destroyer.
- Go into a line of bullets, regardless of type.
See Class Tree
Note: the Smasher is unlocked at level 30, not at level 15 as usual!
- Until the August 6th update, Bullet Speed, Bullet Penetration, Bullet Damage and Reload were useless on the Smasher.
- As of the update on August 7th, the Mega Smasher has been removed, and the Smasher no longer has reduced knockback.
- Smasher and Sprayer are the only tanks that can only be upgraded to by skipping a tier.
- The stats Bullet Penetration and Bullet Damage text used to say "Upgrade to Windows 10". This was implemented because July 29th was the last day to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free. This was removed in the July 31st update.
- The Smasher looks very similar to the Dominator but the only differences are its lack of guns and the size.
- Since the Smasher spins automatically, the 'C' button does nothing.
- Since the Smasher does not have turrets, the 'E' button does nothing too.
- If the player had spent upgrade points into Bullet Speed, Bullet Penetration, Bullet Damage and/or Reload before upgrading to the Smasher, they will become available again to be spent on other stats after upgrading to Smasher.
|Tier 2||Flank Guard • Machine Gun • Sniper • Twin|
|Tier 3||Assassin • Auto 3 • Destroyer • Gunner • Hunter • Overseer • Quad Tank • Smasher • Trapper • Tri-Angle • Triple Shot • Twin Flank|
|Tier 4||Annihilator • Auto 5 • Auto Gunner • Auto Smasher • Auto Trapper • Battleship • Booster • Factory • Fighter • Gunner Trapper • Hybrid • Landmine • Manager • Mega Trapper • Necromancer • Octo Tank • Overlord • Overtrapper • Penta Shot • Predator • Ranger • Rocketeer • Skimmer • Spike • Sprayer • Spread Shot • Stalker • Streamliner • Tri-Trapper • Triple Twin • Triplet|
|Special||Dominator • Mothership|
|Mobs||Bosses||Defender • Fallen Overlord • Fallen Booster • Guardian • Summoner|
|Other||Arena Closer • Dominator|
|Triangles||Base Drone • Crasher • Drone|
|Other||Discontinued||Auto Tank • Machine Gun (v2) • Mega Smasher • Predator (old) • Sprayer (old) • X Hunter|