Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Manager – Is a tank class that is a combination of Overseer and Stalker. However, its hiding effect is the same as the Stalker. Its appearance is similar to Overseer, except that it only has one trapezium on front. Like all other drone tanks, it is best to turn on auto fire (E) because your drones won't spin around you and give away your position. Manager is a great class if you have patience.
Contrary to popular belief, Manager has the exact same spawn rate as Overseer. Its spawner fires twice as fast as one of the Overseer, which means that it takes the same amount of time for either to produce eight drones. This also means Manager has two times lower reload than Overlord, not four.
See Class Tree
- Attack the priority target: It could be the one that has the lowest health or the most dangerous enemy on the opposite team.
- Drone hug: Keep your drones near; this will allow you to react quicker to high speed tanks.
- Attack in an arc: This leaves the opponent with 2 choices: 1. Attack your hull but they will get destroyed by your drones. 2. Attack your drones but more drones will sent out ready to kill.
- Repel: A key in the diferrence between life or death/win or lose. Pushing your drones away can make you vulnerable but if you manage to do it at the right time, you can take the upper hand quickly.
- Sidestep: If a fast tank like a tri-angle gets past your drones, the best strategy to live is to sidestep. Simply move out of the tank's way at the last moment, and meet with your drones. Then, kill the confused tank as quickly as possible.
- Get outnumbered: The biggest flaw of the Manager is that it can't deal with being outnumbered. You can't successfully kill two opponents who are teaming against you (One with fire at you and the other will fire at your Drones, leaving you vulnerable) unless you're extremely lucky or skilled (or your target is a noob).
- Chase fast tanks: Chasing fast tanks only makes you more vulnerable to the next attack. Sometimes, they will circle back and stand in between you and your drones, and there's typically no way to fight back in this situation.
- Be quick: Manager drones can't go as fast as some of the quicker tanks, such as the Tri-Angle and branching tanks so you can use your speed as an advantage and kill them swiftly.
- Lay traps: Manager drones will easily get destroyed by hitting the traps. And if you have got the Mega Trapper, shooting directly into their drones will destroy them all.
- First strike: Landing a shot that does lots of damage to the Manager will make the Manager hesitate. Then, you can do a full attack on them.
- Be cautious: They can set up an ambush and most of the time, people easily get killed by it.
- Overpower: When the drones are away from the tank itself, strike quickly with a tank with either high damage or high reload and kill the tank as soon as possible. An alternative to waiting for the drones to leave the tank itself is to wait until the Manager is engaged in a fight with another tank. Then, when the Manager is focused on the other tank, strike!
- Solo fight: You can barely withstand the power of the Manager, especially if he/she is significantly skilled. You can wait until he/she is distracted and then launch your attack. Your best bet to winning is attacking it with a tank with high bullet speed, penetration, damage and reload.
- 2/3/0/7/7/7/1/6; A good fast build.
- 1/2/2/7/7/7/1/6; A lower heath higher body damage build.
- 2/3/1/6/7/7/1/6; A low body damage build.
- 2/2/0/7/7/7/2/6; A medium health slightly higher reload.
- 5/5/5/5/5/4/2/1; A slow build, with moderate drones, good for trapping lower level players between you and you drones.
- Before the August 11th update, the Manager could be seen very faintly when 'invisible'. You just had to look VERY closely to find them.
|Tier 2||Flank Guard • Machine Gun • Sniper • Twin|
|Tier 3||Assassin • Auto 3 • Destroyer • Gunner • Hunter • Overseer • Quad Tank • Smasher • Trapper • Tri-Angle • Triple Shot • Twin Flank|
|Tier 4||Annihilator • Auto 5 • Auto Gunner • Auto Smasher • Auto Trapper • Battleship • Booster • Factory • Fighter • Gunner Trapper • Hybrid • Landmine • Manager • Mega Trapper • Necromancer • Octo Tank • Overlord • Overtrapper • Penta Shot • Predator • Ranger • Rocketeer • Skimmer • Spike • Sprayer • Spread Shot • Stalker • Streamliner • Tri-Trapper • Triple Twin • Triplet|
|Special||Dominator • Mothership|
|Mobs||Bosses||Defender • Fallen Overlord • Fallen Booster • Guardian • Summoner|
|Other||Arena Closer • Dominator|
|Triangles||Base Drone • Crasher • Drone|
|Other||Discontinued||Auto Tank • Machine Gun (v2) • Mega Smasher • Predator (old) • Sprayer (old) • X Hunter|