Available Tier 4 tanks
Below is a list of all Tier 4 tanks, which can be acquired upon reaching level 45.
Below is a list of Tier 4 tanks, which no longer be acquired upon reaching level 45.
The tank's non-official class.
- Auto: The tank has one or multiple auto-controlled turrets.
- Auto (semi): The turrets are controllable but use an AI when they are not controlled.
- Carrier: The tank has one or multiple drone spawners.
- Carrier (auto): The drones are not controllable.
- Carrier (semi-auto): A part of the drones is controllable but uses AI when it is not controlled, while the other part always uses AI.
- Hybrid: The Tank Type is a combination of two or more Tank Types listed here.
- Machine Gun: The tank has above average Reload.
- Rammer: The tank is specifically designed to ram other tanks.
- Sniper: The tank has above average Bullet speed and FOV.
- Sniper (multi-barrel): There are multiple barrels stacked on top of each other.
- Standard: The tank has one or multiple normal barrels.
- Trapper: The tank has one or multiple Trap launchers.
What the tank uses to defend itself or to attack others.
- Barrel: A rectangle firing circular bullets, as found on the starting Tank. Doesn't have AI.
- Turret: A rectangle rotating around a circle, firing circular bullets. Uses AI most of the time.
- Spawner: A trapezium firing triangular drones. The AI importance varies widely between different tanks.
- Trapper: A trapezium in front of a rectangle, firing concave hexagonal Traps.
The ability the tank can use. Either passive or active.
- Cloaked: The ability to go invisible after a certain time. Passive.
- Minions: Square drones made by killing regular squares.
- FOV movement: The camera can be moved in a certain direction.
- Knockback Resistant: You aren't knocked back by other objects such as bullets.