Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
List of Tier 3 Tanks
Available Tier 3 tanks
Below is a list of the available options upon reaching level 30.
Below is a list of removed, merged or simply unavailable tanks upon reaching level 30.
|Picture||Detailed info||Tank Type||Weaponry||Evolutionary Stages|
|Sprayer (old)||Machine Gun||2 barrels||Tank → Machine Gun → Sprayer|
|Machine gun (v2)||Machine Gun||1 barrel||Tank → Machine Gun → Machine gun (v2)|
The tank's non-official class.
- Auto (semi): The turrets are controllable but use an AI when they are not controlled.
- Carrier: The tank has one or multiple drone spawners.
- Machine Gun: The tank has above average Reload.
- Rammer: The tank is specifically designed to ram other tanks.
- Sniper: The tank has above average Bullet speed and FOV.
- Sniper (multi-barrel): There are multiple barrels stacked on top of each other.
- Standard: The tank has one or multiple normal barrels.
- Trapper: The tank has one or multiple Trap launchers.
What the tank uses to defend itself or to attack others.
- Barrel: A rectangle firing circular bullets, as found on the starting Tank. Doesn't have AI.
- Turret: A rectangle rotating around a circle, firing circular bullets. Uses AI most of the time.
- Spawner: A trapezium firing triangular drones. The AI importance varies widely between different tanks.
- Trapper: A trapezium in front of a rectangle, firing concave hexagonal Traps.