Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Archive Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Archive Wiki by .
|Pentagon Nest Crashers: 15 points
Guardian Crashers: none
- Crashers are smaller than the red triangles.
- They spawn near the blue pentagon nest and are moderately fast.
- These obstacles will give chase until destroyed, acting like a kamikaze.
- It cannot detect the player's position when the player is invisible.
- Has the same health as a Yellow Square.
- They spawn individually or in groups with other crashers and large crashers.
- They also spawn at an insanely high rate from the Guardian, a very rare huge pink triangle, that controls crashers.
- Crashers die only when bullet(s) hit them or if they die due to crashing into the player's body.
- Warning: Making a crasher run into a obstacle will: make it go around if it's the small crasher or do nothing if it's a big crasher. However, it does give experience to the person that killed it (Either with body damage or bullets). So if you see some kill them and get some experience.
- Or just ignore them with the full Health Regeneration + Max health or Body Damage. You usually only need 3 upgrade points in Health Regen and Max Health to survive, or even 2 if there are lots of teammates.
- Tip: If you have an Auto Gunner, the Auto Gun will shoot the crashers. Same goes for Auto Trapper and Auto Smasher.